Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Bowls for the Etsy Shop!

 Wrapped clothesline cord for the 3 new bowls.
The rosy pink bowl.
 Brown bowl. Almost looks like a basket.
 Scrappy Blues bowl.
 The trio.

I have made some more clothesline corded bowls for my Etsy shop!  I have always enjoyed making these bowls, and thought they might be something that would work for the shop.  I wrapped cord at Sew Day on Tuesday.  I stitched them together yesterday.  I am very pleased with the way the Scrappy Blues bowl turned out!  I had pulled all of the blue strips out of the scrap heap.  I tried to go from dark to light.  I think it worked out well.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I like that you went from dark to light, although it would be fun to see how it would look the other way around.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!