Saturday, December 8, 2012

And the Winner is?????

My fancy random number generator.

Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle



There are things I know how to do and things I still need to learn.  Like how to set up and use a random number generator.  So I did my drawing the old fashioned way.  I wrote up numbers for all the comments. Cut them up and put them in a bowl.  Shuffle and stirred them thoroughly.  Took to the bowl out to the garage and had sweetie draw out a number.

Ta da!


Winning number


And then I find out that the comments are not numbered for me.  Okay, I can count.  The winner is Jingle!
I LOVE potatoes both baked and mashed. And I'm a french fry fanatic, too! LOL! This is so interesting! I would love to give it a try! 

Thanks to everyone who entered!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo for Jingle! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO MUCH! I'm so excited to have won!!!! YAY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!