Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Craftsy Report

Online Quilting Class

I signed up for the Craftsy Block of the Month 2013!  I am very excited about it, Laura Nownes is the teacher and one of her books was my very first quilting book purchase.  It is a free class and also it is free to join the Craftsy website.  Check it out, you won't be sorry.   Her sample is done in polka dots, I think I will go with my favorite blues.  Maybe add a bit of orange for a punch.

I also found out that one of my favorite teachers Laura Wasilowski has a new Craftsy class!  I posted here about a project that I finished from the class I took from Laura.  The Craftsy class is about hand stitching.  I am sure that it will be a wonderful class, Laura is a wonderful teacher and I really enjoyed the class I took from her.

1 comment:

  1. This bom looks great! I love that you don't have to keep up with it if it doesn't fit into your schedule because it's always there when you want to watch it. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!