Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fun with Classes

Since I live in a small town, 75 miles away from the nearest big city, I don't have access to very many quilt classes. Being able to take Craftsy classes is wonderful for me! I can view them from home, rewind to see something I may have missed. Or even go back and watch the entire class again. Right now I am taking Judith Trager's class.
  Online Quilting Class

 And on my wish list to take next is the thread art class.


  thread art online quilting class at craftsy.com


I also would love to take the fabric dyeing class.


  Online Quilting Class


 There is a free class on making Pizza dough. I am looking forward to trying this method of dough. And watching the Pizza class has me really interested in taking the Artisan Bread class.

  Online Bread Making Class

 There are all kinds of wonderful classes for all kinds of crafts. I am sure that you will find a class that is just right for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!