Thursday, May 2, 2013

Free Mini Classes

I have been enjoying some of the free classes at Craftsy.  I have been knitting and crocheting for almost 40 years (yikes!) now and watching the free class Know your Wool with Deborah Robson has been a very informative class!  Although I use various yarns I hadn't known all about what characteristics they all have.  I  have enjoyed this class.  It is a good way to try out the Craftsy platform.

Since I was not able to attend the first ever Quilt Con show this year, I was thrilled to find that Craftsy has a free class featuring lectures that were presented at this show!  How wonderful to be able to access these lectures!  And another good way to try out the Craftsy platform.

Check out the links below that will take you right to the class information page.  If you are not yet a member of Craftsy I highly recommend that you join this site.  It is free to join and you get access to a world of information in all types of crafts.

Know Your Wool: Do you wonder where your yarn comes from? Learn about different types of wool and the individual characteristics of each.

QuiltCon Lecture Series 2013: Not able to make it to Austin for the Modern Quilt Guild's inaugural QuiltCon? Watch some of our favorite lectures from the event, given by Heather Jones, Angela Walters, David and Amy Butler, Jacquie Gering, and Mary Fons. 

Check out all of the other free Craftsy mini-courses by clicking here.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know they had the QuiltCon Lecture Series on Craftsy!!! I'm getting that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH the QuiltCon Lecture Series has been great! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been listening to the QCon whilst sewing - it's been great viewing so far.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!