Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A Worthwhile cause and a Delicious way to support it!

Memorial Rock

I recently blogged about a challenge piece that I made in honor of my Mother and Brother who both died of ALS.  We went to the lake for the 4th of July weekend.  On our way home we stopped at the trail and paid our respects.

Today I read a post on one of the blogs I follow about Beer in Utah had this post about a fundraiser for ALS research.  My brother was an excellent homebrewer.  He was also a certified beer judge.  I am pleased to see a fundraiser put on by breweries across the country.  Go to this link to find a location near you! 

1 comment:

  1. A great cause if you love beer. I'll pass it along to my friend in Chicago who brews his own.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!