Monday, May 19, 2014

Design Wall Monday

For last week's guild meeting we went to Tracie's house for a potluck and trunk show. After showing us a few quilts,she let us wander her house because she had quilts all over the place!
I love this version of a log cabin quilt!

Her closet full of quilts!

EZ Crazy quilt
I had forgotten that she had taken my EZ Crazy quilt class when I first moved here. I love to see finished quilts from my classes! It was a fun meeting!

My Iris's are in full bloom!



On my "wall" this week is to finish the binding on my sampler Block of the Month from last year. I can't see the black threads in the evenings anymore, so I need to work on it during daylight hours.

This is my Design Wall Monday post for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!