Friday, October 23, 2015

Sometimes you just have to take it as a win.

The days seem to be flying by this month. All I can claim that I finished this week is doing my entries for the Quilter's Blogger Festival that Amy puts on every year. I have entered my Karin  quilt in the original design category. And my Bark in the Art category.


Earlier in the week I went up North (as the locals say). I got to go to the pumpkin patch with my son and his family!  Then I got to play with my granddaughter and daughter. I also went to a luncheon and then went to my friend's house to play with her silhouette machine.  She cut maple leaves for me earlier this year. I want to do an art piece featuring Aspens.

Fancy pants cutting machine

Aspen leaves
Lisa traced a real aspen leaf and then filled the page with a variety of leaves in different sizes.

Gotta save the scraps!
This will be interesting to see how it turns out.

This is my off the wall and finished Friday post for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!