Monday, June 25, 2012

New pattern up on Craftsy!

Dice and Splice  Heart Shaped World

I listed another one of my Dice and Splice patterns on my Craftsy pattern site!  It felt like it took all week to edit the file!  Thanks so much to my friend, Lisa, she went above and beyond to help me get it ready to publish. This pattern features 2 sizes of quilts.  The small one is perfect for a Valentine!  I also have the cutting list for a lap size.  I have several more in this series.  I am not sure when I will be able to get them up and ready, I have some other projects with looming deadlines that need to be worked on first.

1 comment:

  1. I love this pattern, even if it did give us fits in the printing stage! Great job Sylvia!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!