Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sew Day

6 Micro Potato Bags!

Close up of Potato Bag.

Marcia's table runner.

My pile of cut up t-shirts.
My gang has missed sew day for a couple of weeks. Sherre and her husband have left with their RV to Georgia for a year.  Today Marcia came over and we had a cutting day.  She cut out a table runner and I was cutting out t-shirts for a quilt.  Marcia had finished the binding on our baby quilt, but I forgot to take a photo.  Marcia had to leave early, so no lunch.  We will be hostessing the quilt show on Friday.

On another note, there is a huge wildfire burning about 20 miles north of here.  Quite a few structures have burned to the ground, but I haven't heard how many families have lost homes.  There has been one death, no details on that yet.  Luckily the wind hasn't been blowing the smoke in our direction, but unluckily, the wind has made the fire worse.

2 comments:

  1. Your potato bags looks fabulous!

    Marcia's cutting is so precise on her table runner. It will look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the potato bag, I cannot wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!