Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday at Quilt Fest

 





Some of the wonderful designs of my students in today's Emerald Pools class! I loved that everyone had a different color scheme! I am pleased with the progress that everyone made today!

Marilyn's Margarita Monkey Apron

Barbara's Stuffed Monkey

Lisa's Last minute ATC

Mitzi's Story book

Kathy's Monkey Bars (I can't get it to rotate, UGH)

Sandy's Snap Bag


Helen's hurt Monkey

Close up of hurt Monkey

My "Socky and Friends"
I challenged my friends to make something, anything using a chunk of sock monkey fabric that was from an old pair of pajamas. I am thrilled with the variety of the ideas everyone came up with! We all voted and Marilyn's Margarita Monkey apron was the favorite project!

This is my off the wall post for the week.


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!