Monday, January 12, 2015

A gift!

Chocolate Cream Pie


I had entered a drawing at LeeAnna's blog in December. She was making these cute pie shaped pin cushions! I had commented on how chocolate cream pie is my favorite and she drew my name! She made a special pie pin cushion just for me! With the Holidays and all, I forgot to blog about it until now. Check out her blog, she has a lot of wonderful ideas!

The only thing on my design wall is something that I cannot show publicly. So this is my design wall post for this week.



3 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sylvia!
    Thanks for the shout out girl! I was happy you won and happy to make a special one for you. I too love chocolate pie but since I'm off sugar, a pin cushion must do for now!!
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win
    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!