Friday, January 16, 2015

Finished!

Finished! Isn't that a great feeling? I spent way more time designing in my head than I spent putting this piece together. As it is a challenge that may make it into a book, I cannot show the front. But I will show some of the quilting on the back of the piece.


Had to splice in a strip since I mis-cut the back

Love this fabric!

Sleeved
The backing fabric is old. I used it to back a lap quilt that I made for my mother close to ten years ago. The southwest theme was perfect for my piece.

Twila's mini mystery

I taught a mini mystery at the guild a couple years ago and Twila brought her finished piece to the guild meeting on Wednesday night. So much fun to see my pattern up and out in the wild!

My next project will be happening at a quilting retreat next week. Hopefully I will have some access to wifi and check in again from there.

This is my Off the Wall post for this week.


Craftsy

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!