Monday, January 17, 2022

Back in Gear

It has been a long time since I posted. Bad second half of 2021, glad to see the end of it. Hoping that the coming year is a bit better. I think the world needs some peace and calm.

I did finish a quilt in December. I decided to get some of my huge pile of unfinished tops quilted, even if I have to send them out. My eldest grandson turned 12 on Thanksgiving day so I decided that the grands should all get a large quilt for their 12th birthday. I was a bit late with this one, the quilter I am using is 80 miles away in the big city. But he loves it and that is all that matters.



Before binding

Quilting close up



Done Done

I have another top that is similar to this one, the lime green is 4 repeats like the dark green and the purple. They were class samples from a class I taught a few years ago,

Little Eddy
This is our sweet puppy dog, Eddy. He was a rescue, so we don't know his exact birthdate.  We celebrated his birthday on the day he joined our family. The rescue estimated that he was about a year old, so that makes him 12 this month. He is a good boy. He had a bad year, health issues and losing his big brother. But the last couple months he has improved and is walking better. 

Good Morning!
For my pretty photograph here is this morning's sunrise.

Linking to:






 

3 comments:

  1. Sending you a hug -- for your persistence, your faith, your tender heart. May 2022 be a better year for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!