Monday, January 24, 2022

Two weeks in a row!

Second week posting!  I am trying to finish up UFO's. I have a ton of tops. Not to mention piles of blocks everywhere. I realized that I really don't want to quilt large quilts on my Bernina anymore. I like to do my own machine quilting on art pieces and smaller quilts (baby, maybe twin) but I am done with anything larger unless I use QAYG.  I dropped off a couple of tops to the machine quilter in a nearby (well, 75 miles) bigger town and had them quilted. I am pleased. I didn't go for the fancy pants quilting, just basic stuff.
Allegra

I made this top about 7 or 8 years ago. I love blue. The blues were all from my stash and I bought several each of yellows and oranges for the squares. It is large, it hangs down both sides of my queen size bed. I have some flannel on the back. 

This was finished before the new year, so I can't count it as a 2022 finish. I am hoping to get 12 UFO's (bed size) completed in this year. Along with some smaller pieces.



Our neighbors in the Desert

We went to Arizona for a couple of weeks over the holidays.  We camped near these guys and chilled. It was nice to have some calm and some peace. I love saguaros and so this is my pretty photograph for this post.

Linking to



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!