Friday, February 4, 2022

A finished quilt!

Turning 20

I made this top years ago. At least 7 or 8 years. It got stuck into the quilting pile.  I am not going to be quilting large bed quilts on my domestic machine anymore. I sent this one out to be quilted. I am happy with the result. It has a coral-colored flannel on the back. Since it has been so cold this week, it really is nice and warm.


I am working on a binding so I hope to have another finish next week.


winter cheer
And for my pretty photograph of the week, my African Violet is blooming right now.   A little bit of cheer in the new year!

Linking to:




4 comments:

  1. It does look cozy and snuggly. Congratulations for your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always lovely to see a quilt handmade with love, resting on a bed. Congratulations on a beautiful finish. Sweet dreams as you snuggle under your lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can remember wrestling queen size quilts under the needle of my domestic machine. UGH. No doubt your local long armer was happy to do it for you. It sounds like it'll be perfect through winter. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!