Friday, March 18, 2022

The Wave!




I finally cut flannel for the two baby quilts I need to sew.  I hope to have those finished by next week. I have one top sewn, the other ready to go. Just six-inch squares in a checkerboard pattern.

A dear friend, Bethany Ebling talked us into trying for the permit lottery for the Wave. The in town lottery is being discontinued. We decided to take a chance. Friday was a no go. Sweetie and I went in on Monday and won!  Yippee! Along with Beth and her friend, we did the hike on Tuesday. Perfect weather. Beautiful scenery. Wonderful time was had by all.  My pretty photographs for this post were taken by Beth. She is a photographer. See her beautiful photographs here.

Me, Sweetie, Melanie and Beth

Me and my Sweetie


Linking to:

5 comments:

  1. After seeing your gorgeous hike... I like Center Low.... It kinda look like the wave - withe the blue sky in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous picture of your hike. I vote for step tryptic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your beautiful finish! My vote is for the step.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic hike.
    My favourite is the step.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I kind of like all-in-a-row. Beautiful scenery! Like being inside a Katie Pasquini Masopust quilt, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!