Friday, May 8, 2020

Another finished quilt!


Courthouse Step
I finished a quilt! Wahoo! It is a Courthouse Step block. I used 3 inch finished size strips. The piece measures 39 inches square. It was a sample for a class I taught at the local guild.



Lacy not Lazy
 I finished my round 4 socks of Sock Madness. My team was fast and I did not make it through to round 5. Which is fine for me, it has been fun. I chose not to knit the round five pattern, it was another colorwork design. Very lovely, but I was so done with colorwork.


Plan B
Instead I cast on our team socks. This year's team names were patterns from Belly Button Knits. She died recently and it was a memorial to her. She has contributed patterns to previous Sock Madness competitions.  I really love this pattern. It is fun to knit.



The Lake

Sweetie and I took the kayaks to the little lake nearby. It was nice. We went early so there were very few people about. Most were on the walking path that circles the lake. The path is about 3 or 3 and a half miles around the lake. It is a nice place to go and unwind.

Linking to:

Nicole
Cooking up Quilts

Judy

Beth

Becca

Nina-Marie

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!