Friday, May 1, 2020

May Day

Just a few things I have finished in April. Happy May Day everyone!

Baby Hat
 My cousin's daughter is expecting a boy in the next couple of weeks. Here is a little hat for the new guy.
Saving Red Knoll
 Finally have a finished quilt to show. Saving Red Knoll is for Stretching Art Challenge. The theme is Community.
Lacy not Lazy
 I did not make it through to the next round of Sock Madness. My team (Q) is fast! I have one sock finished and am halfway through the second. I will still be able to knit the next sock pattern, but I am no longer in competition. The new pattern will be out sometime this week.

Iris
My Irises are blooming beautifully right now!  A friend gave me some starts a few years ago and this is their best year so far!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!