Friday, May 22, 2020

Progress? Eh, not really.


I sewed on my scraps. Got a lot of parts made and put on the wall. I keep moving them around. I couldn't see anything working, so I emailed to some friends for advice. I need more yellow spots. And I need some more light contrast. Maybe next week you will see a finished top.

Red Knoll Scraps

Plan B socks

Unusual gusset decreases.
I am still working on my Plan B socks. The colors are brighter than what the photograph shows. I have both heel flaps finished and did the first gusset and decrease. It is a bit different, the decrease is on the bottom of the foot. I am enjoying knitting this design.

Blooms on a weed

Cow tongue Cactus 

Getting ready to bloom

Prickly Pear
I am trying to post a pretty photograph every week. Just for something positive in these crazy times we are living in right now.  It will be interesting to see the cactus blooms next week. Frequently we are out of town when our various cactus are blooming and miss the show.

Linking to:

Tish

Nina-Marie

Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your friends. With those changes, it's going to look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!