Monday, January 20, 2014

Design Wall this Monday


Today on my wall I have a sampler quilt that we did in the Quilt Keepers group last year.  It was our block of the month, designed by Brenda of Pie Plate Patterns.  I have 4 of the 6 sections pieced.  I am going to try and finish piecing the sections together today.  I still need to find border fabrics for this quilt. So far this quilt is a "free" quilt.  Everything has come out of the stash.

I generated a big bunch of bonus half square triangle units!  I love to use them as leaders!  I then try to make a mini quilt with them.


3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great when you can make a quilt top and not purchase any fabric?? Your top is so pretty. The different blocks are so much fun and I love the white/black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! :)
    Greetings from Finland!
    Hugs, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! A totally free quilt - that is beautiful!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!