Friday, February 25, 2022

Peace

One of my favorite words is Peace.  I think the world really needs that today. That is all I can make myself talk about what is happening right now.  Peace.

Little Bowl

Bottom of little bowl

I haven't posted for a week or two since I had nothing finished to post about.  I decided I needed a little bowl for my nightstand. I had given away all my little bowls. I had started to wrap clothesline for a bowl, so I finished that one. It is my favorite color.  Of course, nothing can be easy. Especially easy stuff. My machine (who is in need of a spa treatment at the Bernina shop) was not always picking up the bobbin thread at the left of the zig.  I had to crawl under my sewing table to get old Bernie out and put the newer Bernie in his case so he can go to the shop the next time I go to the big city.  But I did finish a little bowl!

Iris
This project has been on and off the design wall many times over the years. I am going to finish him next. I did trim the sections and I have binding cut. Now to figure out how to make a hanging sleeve for the side units of the quilt. 

Snow day

For my pretty photograph here is some birds at the feeder after a snowfall.


Peace. Pass it on.


Linking to:



Design Wall Monday

Beth

Nina-Marie

Jen







 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty bowl! I have so little blue in my stash I would be hard put to make a bowl. Great snow photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!