Monday, January 14, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Hexagons, ready to quilt into table runners.

Box of t-shirts

Quite the pile of shirts

Fabrics for the background
I am still trying to get back into the swing of things after being on vacation for 2 weeks over the holidays.  On my agenda this week is to get some table runners finished for my Etsy shop. I ran out of time before vacation.  I also have another T-shirt quilt to make for another nephew.  His birthday is the last day of this month, so I really want to get it finished by then.  I was surprised to see how many t-shirts he crammed into the box.  Might end up with a two sided quilt.  I will try to photograph the process and put together a tutorial on t-shirt quilts.  

This is my design wall Monday post for this week.  Check out what everyone else is doing at Judy's blog.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!