Thursday, November 13, 2014

Off



I was able to photograph and get some hand dyes listed in my Etsy shop. I have 5 pieces right now, more will be listed next week. I am trying to earn some money for more dyes.



My blue sky fabrics came out of the dye bath. It is late, the indoor setting of my camera just doesn't do justice to these beautiful blues! I will try again over the weekend to see if I can get a better photograph.

Never ending story
I recently picked up this project again. I am going to do black hexagons between the flowers. It is a good take along project for when I am at the shop and it is slow.

Moved the hoop
I pulled out my hand quilting project. I haven't touched it in 3 years. I forgot how much I enjoy the relaxing stitching of hand quilting . I am trying to put in 1/2 hour each morning with my coffee. I hope to get this guy finished to make the local shows next year.

I am having a serious case of artist block. I can't quite get going on a couple of projects that have deadline looming. So instead I pull out UFO's that haven't been worked on in years. I guess at least I am working on something, anything.

This is my off the wall post for this week.

2 comments:

  1. Cool fabrics. Sorry you have artist's block. Hopefully if you just keep on with your UFOs you will find it passes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love relaxing stitching...I really should get out my pinwheels project. Good luck with your etsy sales.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!