Thursday, January 22, 2015

California!

 

I made it to California safe and sound on Monday afternoon. Only a 950 mile drive! I stopped in Mesquite for the night and was able to set up my machine and get a bit of sewing done in the hotel room. Then an 11 hour drive to Diane's house in Fairfield.

Diane, Carol and me.
Tuesday we headed over to my old stomping grounds, Cloth Carousel in Winters. A bunch of old friends showed up for a sew day. I missed getting photographs of everyone, but here are some of the best friends that anyone could ask for.  The quilt on the wall behind us is the class that I taught today at the shop.
Ann
Donna

Kathy
Ethel


Carolyn
Connie


Marsha
Doris
 
 
I had a great bunch of students in the class! Everyone had a different color scheme! I thought the class went well, everyone was having a good time!
 

Tomorrow we are heading up to Walker Creek Ranch for the quilt retreat. I am excited about stopping at Dharma Trading on the way! I have a list of dye colors I want to pick up and I also wanted to look at some roving.

This is my off the wall post for this week.

 

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice to see work from a class - I love how different people's work can be.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!