Friday, March 20, 2020

Hanging in There

It has been a rough week for the world. Just trying to hang in there.  I did get my Wohin? socks finished in time! Two hours to spare! I am on team Quick! Plan B in Sock Madness. There are 44 on the team, and 38 will move on to the next round.

Finished Wohin?
 We have had a lot of rain this last week. It has made it easy to stay away from anyone. We are able to take the dogs around the block to the neighborhood mailboxes. Our boys are ageing and the older one has hip issues, so he is slow and can't walk for extended time anymore.  I needed to see some different scenery, so sweetie and I drove out to the little reservoir and did a short walk. There was no one there except for the waterfowl.

Jackson Flats
 Anxiously awaiting the pattern drop for round one of Sock Madness all day on Wednesday was difficult. It finally dropped on Thursday. Diamond Duality is a very pretty pattern! I am not very proficient at color work, so it is a bit of a struggle. I just have to be one of the first 38 of my team to finish to make it to the next round.
Diamond Duality
I hope everyone is safe.


Linking to:

Sarah

Nina-Marie

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some fancy socks and your new pattern is beautiful, too. Makes me wish I could knit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!