Friday, March 15, 2013

Pi Day at the Pie Plate Retreat!


Lisa prepping her class sample

The View from above

From my Hudson Bay class

This student reversed the placement of the light and dark
Playing with all the blocks

Lisa finished her quilt top!
Shipwreck



I spent Pi Day at the Pie Plate Super Spring Retreat!  It has been the usual fun time!  We still have another day left to play.  My good buddy Lisa got a personal project finished.  I will let her tell the story.  She is also participating in the Blog hop giveaway party.  To enter my giveaway go to this post and leave a comment.  Since I am here at the retreat I am not drawing a name until late Saturday night.  Lisa forgot to bring the foot pedal for her sewing machine so she has been sewing on mine.  I have been knitting like crazy on my Shipwreck shawl.   Lisa has to leave today so I will get some sewing done this afternoon.

My classes went over really well!  I love log cabin blocks and it is always fun to put all the student's blocks together to see the design emerge.

This is my Off the Wall post for this week.  Have a great weekend, National Quilt day on Saturday and St. Patrick's day on Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!