Monday, March 25, 2013

Monday, still waiting for Spring!

Swap blocks

Machine quilting
I have been trying to get some swap blocks made up.  Last week I got 3 sets finished and another cut out.  So I counted and labeled the 3 finished sets and put them in a bag.  This week I sewed the cut set, went to label and put them with the other finished ones.  Hmmmm.  Where is the bag?  I am sure that it is in a very safe place.  Hopefully it will appear before I complete the last 7 sets and need to get it in the mail.

I have been trying to finish up some UFO's.  This appliqued block was a gift from a friend.  She had put the borders on it and I needed to do the quilting.  It has been pin basted for at least 2 years.  In the Autumn I started to quilt it, just did the straight lines in the borders to stabilize it.  So hopefully you will see this as my finished Friday project.

Check out what everyone else has in their design queue at Judy's blog!

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps your lost blocks are with the nice little notecards a friend made me featuring one of my favorite quilts? I know they are somewhere here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the oat leaf block -- beautiful color palette! Can't wait to see the whole quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!