Monday, November 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday Quilt Auction!



Quilt donated by Carol Holding

This was the big money quilt!

This won viewer's choice at the show!

Lovely Antique quilt!

Section that I helped arrange.

Matching Circus quilts
I helped with the silent auction at the Holiday Quilt show and Auction on Friday night.  It is held every two years.  I didn't get to town in time to see the show, it is always very well done.  They not only display the quilts by hanging them, they also have beds and decorations.  Themed rooms and such.  And it is a wonderful cause, education and research.  I was so busy working to set up the silent auction quilts with my friends, that I really did not take very many photographs.

This is my Design Wall Monday post for this week.  Check out Judy's blog to see what everyone else is up to.

Just an FYI, my blog hop giveaway will be drawn tomorrow, so there is still time to enter.  Go to this post.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful quilts. Love the ones with the hand stitchery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!