Friday, December 28, 2018

Looking forward

Still hammering away at tucking the threads. Sigh. I need to just finish it. I should make it a goal to finish before the end of the year. 


Journal cover front

Journal cover back
 I did complete the journal cover for my sister-in-law. It got wrapped and put into the mail. It really finished up quickly. Lyric's tutorial is very clear. I have some more journal notebooks, I should make some more covers. They make great last minute gifts.


I am looking forward to the new year. A fresh list, fresh start, and hopes that it will be better than this year. We have a great grand daughter due on January 10th, but she could show up at anytime. And we will have a 7th grandchild in June!  Just found out it is a boy!  Wonderful events to look forward to in the upcoming year.

Happy New Year to all! I hope that you will have some joy in the upcoming year.

Linking to:

Lorna

Emily

Judy

Beth

Myra

Sarah

Nina-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!