Thursday, June 21, 2012

Manti Quilt Show

The opportunity quilt.



From a student that took my EZ Crazy class.







My "Sea is for Fish".



Marcia's apple pie quilt.
I spent some time helping hang a quilt show this afternoon.  Our little group, The Horseshoe Mountain Quilters put on a show every year during the Manti Mormon Miracle Pageant.  Since they are drawing from the pool of Quilters that also showed quilts in the Scandinavian Days Show over Memorial Weekend, we have a lot of duplicates.  But that is OK, the crowds tend to be different.  We had close to 70 quilts!  Not bad for a small town show.  If you are anywhere near Manti, UT in the next two weeks, stop by and see the quilts.  The show will be open 10-8 through the 30th of June.  The show will be closed on Sundays and Mondays.


2 comments:

  1. It was a lovely quilt show, fun to walk around and look at the quilts the last day of pagaent! My 8 year old asked that I teach her to quilt after we left. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!