Monday, June 3, 2013

Design Wall Monday

Tangled

3 bonus squares

one more set of swap blocks
This week I am working on a Block of the Month that my local guild is doing. I was a bit behind, now I have all the back blocks finished and just need to cut and sew the pattern that is due next week.  Last month at the meeting I cut 2 month's worth of blocks.  I have been sewing on them off and on since.  So where did these 3 extra squares come from?  For the blocks I needed 8 of them.  Weird.  Oh well, they will go into the 3-1/2" squares box.

I also just finished up another set of swap blocks.  I just need one more set.  I really need to get them in the mail before next Monday.

This is my Design Wall Monday post.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the 3 extra squares. Such beautiful fabric! Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!