Friday, June 7, 2013

On the Schedule

Road to California
Next on my teaching schedule is the Utah Quilt Guild Quilt Fest in Midway Utah at the Zermatt resort.  It was held at this venue a couple of years ago and was wonderful!  Right up next to the mountains and with the colors changing in October it is quite scenic.  I will be teaching Road to California on Friday, October 11th in the morning.  I will be team teaching with Florence Evans  our class,Walking Foot Wonders, on Saturday, October 12th.  WFW is a fun class about getting your quilts finished using various designs all with your trusty walking foot.  You would be surprised at the variety of designs that can be done.  Florence is precision and I am the freeform.






I had gone to Karen's house yesterday  for knitting and coffee.  She has a lovely garden.  I love to take inspirational photographs while I am visiting her.



We had a wonderful sunset last night!  I just happened to glance out the window at the right moment.  

The last 2 days I have been working on a piece for a magazine challenge.  I submitted the entry this afternoon.  My first try at entering something other than a local- to-me show.  I don't want to jinx it, so will hold back showing any photographs of the piece or the process until I find out if it is a go or not. Just entering is a big step.

This is my off the wall post for this week.  Check out Nina-Marie's blog to see what everyone else is up to.

1 comment:

  1. Great job making the big leap! It will get easier and easier. I love your Road to California quilt in your signature blue color. The inspiration photos are more than inspiring. Thanks so much for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!