Monday, July 1, 2013

And the Heat is ON!



Cutting table
I had planned on spending some serious time in the studio today.  Hmm.  It is after 3pm and I still haven't gotten in there.  I need to clean up the clutter on my cutting table. . .

New project
. . . so that I can start my new project!  It is for a Beatles challenge.  I do still have a month until the deadline. But I really want it done before the night before the deadline.

Wahoo!
One of today's distractions is that the UPS guy showed up.  Hmm, I don't remember ordering anything.  Wahoo!  I won a copy of People & Portraits from Katherine McNeese and Lark books! Thanks a bunch!

Random
And a random photograph to start the week off right.  This silly mohawk balloon magically appeared in our backyard over the weekend! It was quite the windy day.  Mo made us smile!  Speaking of random photographs, my friend Lisa is posting a photograph every Monday to inspire people to be creative.  

This is my Design Wall Monday post for the week.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I LOVE the funky fabric you found! I look forward to seeing the finished Beatles quilt. I guess I should get started on that one too.

    You are going to love the People & Portraits book! So much eye candy!

    The mohawk balloon is AWESOME! What a fun find!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!