Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday, Monday

Pulled from the scrapbag

Quilt as you go

Another project

Rain in the sunset
I had the weekend to myself and got very enthused about 2 new ideas for quilts!  I pulled leftover batting and some strips from my 2-1/2" strip bag and started sewing away. At first I was going to make 4 blocks and then that evolved to 12. So I am still sewing away at that.  I had also drawn up a design in EQ and bought some solids for that design.  I do need to tweak the design a bit since I went with more colors.  But yesterday we had a horrible thunderstorm come through town.  It was so bad that I decided to turn off the computers and the sewing machines.  I spent a lovely time knitting.    I did get back in the sewing room later on and almost have the 12 blocks finished with the piecing.  I hope to get them quilted today.  

This is my Design Wall Monday post.  Check out Judy's blog and see what everyone else is up to!



I am still listing more vintage and destash patterns and books in my Etsy store everyday!  Check back and find some great deals on wonderful patterns and books.  Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the rain at sunset photo. So beautiful. Glad you are having a great time with your latest project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks neat and what a beautiful sunset. It is nice to have projects to work on without electricity! Thanks for sharing.
    Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!