Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Morning

Block of the Month

The purple is brighter than the photograph

Maybe another blue set of blocks?

The back of the challenge quilt



I got my challenge quilt finished!  And ahead of time!  I can't show it yet, but I am showing a bit of the backing.  For small art pieces I don't think it matters what you put on the back.  So I am trying to use up this pink and green print that I had way too much leftover from another project.

I am going to work on my block of the month blocks today.  I got a bit behind because I had missed several meetings during the wild summer I had.  I am trying to use a variety of bright colors.  For each pattern we have to make several blocks.  The sizes also vary, so I think that this will be a fun project to put together.

Check out what everyone else has on their Design Wall this Monday at Judy's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!