Monday, May 12, 2014

Design Wall Monday



What a surprise for Mother's Day, Snow! My first thought is "there go all the baby peaches on the tree". 

My backyard, May 11, 2014
And then I realized I could have one more snow dyeing session! So I rushed around getting my PFD fabric ready to go into the tubs and sweetie filled them with snow.


One of my tubs of snow dyeing
I like to let them melt overnight, so today is rinse and washout day!  I will post the results later in the week.

And since I was unable to go out and pull weeds, I spent some serious time in the sewing room. I was able to get my design arranged, triangles sewn into squares and then the squares squared up. Today I will sew the squares into a top. I am happy with the way it turned out. Can't wait to see how Diane's turns out.


I am participating in Sew Mama Sew's giveaway day! Go to this post to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!