So what I was going to write about last week was my Odin II. I used the leftover pieces from my challenge quilt to piece another quilt. I had so much fun! This quilt went together as if it were meant to be!
As it happens when you quilt closely, my quilt poofed up a very nice D cup. I decided to block it before trimming. I spritzed the bottom half, let it sit for a few minutes and the steam pressed it flat. I sprayed the top half and when I came back to press it the orange dyes ran into the sky. UGH! I asked some friends for advice and was given a blog post that talked about using Dawn to wash out the dye runs. IT WORKED!
This is my off the wall post for the week.
Also linking to the finished Friday party!