Monday, October 29, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Pressing the leftover HST.

Trim them nice and neat.
What I had in mind.

What I think that I am going to do.
Recently I posted about working on some blocks for the quilt guild board's auction quilt.  It used the method of putting squares together and sewing on the diagonal and then trimming off the corner triangles.  I just can't throw out those triangles!  I like to make mini quilts out of them.  I decided to see what would happen with the triangles left over from the auction blocks.  I had 16 large hst units and only 8 small ones.  I thought I would be able to do some thing with the small ones, but I guess they will go on the back.  I like both ways I had the squares laid out, I think that I will go with the second option.

This is my offering for Design Wall Monday.  Check out what everyone else is doing at Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, I do love zigzag quilts and solid fabric ones are amazing!

    Happy sewing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!