Thursday, November 29, 2012

Guild meeting

Charlotte's Moose.

Charlotte's Fall quilt.

Kathy's Christmas Banner

Charlotte's blocks

Kathie's Block

Kathie's other block

Kathy's block
Last week I had blogged about preparing my demo for my local quilting group.  Last night was the meeting and it seemed to go well.  I missed getting photographs of all the strip sets that the ladies were cutting.  It is always fun to see the other color schemes and fabric choices that others select.

I am still viewing the lessons for the Craftsy class  by Judith Trager that I am taking.  It has been wonderful so far!  I will have a full review for you tomorrow.  

Recess is over, back to class.




1 comment:

  1. I just love seeing the color choices other people make. Charlotte's quilts are always so beautiful! She is a very talented quilter and so are you! You need to make more of these orange blocks and make a throw quilt from them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!