Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Next Round of the Chalkboard Project.

 Brenda 's quilt drawings.
 She drew a variety of blocks that use half square triangles.
 Full view of her drawings.
 The graffiti artist's side.
 A view showing boths sides.
 Reform
 If you look closely, my drawings are still visible.  They didn't erase very well. But I think that will add interest to the project.  Layers of chalk drawings.
Huginn happened to be there when I stopped by this afternoon.  He is leaving Utah tomorrow.

I stopped by the CUAC this afternoon.  My friend, Brenda, had drawn her quilt patterns the day before and I was very curious to see how it turned out.  She used the ruler to line up her pattern drawings.  My quilts were all drawn freehand.  I really like how she used such a variety of blocks for her piece.  I will try to make sure that I get down there to see all the drawings as the project evolves.



2 comments:

  1. The layers of chalk will add a nice texture to the drawings! Who is next? How long will Bonnie's drawings stay up? I love half square triangles too. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'll be interesting to see the "palimpsest" of quilts and of graffiti building up ... chalk never erases perfectly, does it?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear what you think about my post!